Abst：Installation preparation → prefabrication processing → dry pipe installation → riser installation → branch pipe installation → sealing hole blocking → irrigation test → ball test
1. The pipeline should be laid on the original foundation or the treated foundation after slotting. When the pipeline is under the roadway, the thickness of the roof covering soil shall not be less than 0.7m. The width of the groove should be determined by adding 0.6m to the outer diameter of the pipe.
2. When pipelines cross obstacles such as railways, high-grade road embankments and structures, protective casings made of reinforced concrete, steel, cast iron and other materials shall be provided.
3. In the rainy season, it should be as fast as possible and quick to fill back. Once the bubble is removed, the softened soil layer is removed and replaced with sand or medium coarse sand.
4, the pipeline uses a sand cushion foundation. For general soil sections, only one layer of sand cushion with a thickness of 10 cm should be laid in the base layer; when the bottom of the tank is below the groundwater level, a layer of sand mat with a thickness of 20 cm should be laid.
1. The socket tube should be installed in the direction of water flow, and the socket should be installed in the direction of reverse water flow from low to high.
2, pipe installation can be manually installed. The length of the pipe can be adjusted by hand saw, but the section should be vertical.
3. When working on the interface, first clean the inner (or outer) working surface of the socket (or socket), put on the rubber ring, check whether the rubber ring is well-fitted, and apply lubricant to the socket end. The center is aligned with the center axis of the socket.
4. When the socket is inserted into the socket, a wooden baffle plate can be set at the end of the pipe, and the installed pipe can be slowly inserted into the socket along the axis by the crowbar, and installed in order by section. For pipelines above DN400, it is possible to install the cable with a manual hoist and other lifting tools. It is strictly forbidden to use the construction machinery to forcibly push the top pipe into the socket.
5. Steel belt reinforced polyethylene spiral corrugated pipe connection is generally connected by extrusion hot melt connection, electric hot melt belt connection and heat shrinkable belt connection.
Connection of the pipeline to the inspection well
The connection between the pipeline and the inspection well is flexible. If the requirements are not high, the short pipe can be directly connected into the well wall.
Steel belt reinforced polyethylene spiral corrugated pipe should be connected with the inspection well after backfilling to prevent the pipe wall structure from being damaged due to temperature changes.
Closed, closed water
The sealing test of the pipe is carried out after the bottom of the pipe and the corner of the base are backfilled with sand. According to the site conditions, the closed or closed gas experiments can be selected separately, and the closed gas and the closed water experiments are equivalent. Steel pipe pipe closed water test. This should be done after the pipe connection has been completed.
1. Pipeline installation should be backfilled immediately after passing the acceptance test. The trench backfill should be backfilled symmetrically from both sides of the pipeline, inspection wells, etc., and the necessary limit measures should be taken to ensure that the pipeline and the structure do not produce sensible displacement.
2. From the base of the pipe bottom to 0.7m above the pipe top, it must be manually backfilled. Above 0.7m, the machine can be backfilled or compacted from both sides of the pipe axis.
3. Steel pipe pipe backfilling. This should be done immediately after the pipe connection is completed.
Process:Installation preparation →Prefabrication →Main pipe installation →Riser installation →Support installation →Sealing hole →Irrigation test → Passing ball test
1. Before installing the riser, first reserve the hole in the top riser, locate the riser center, and install the riser bracket on each floor or wall.
2. Pipe production: construction and installation should be broken according to the required length, with the pipe cutter, the section should be perpendicular to the pipe center, the deviation is not more than 2mm, the fracture is smooth, smooth, no burrs and cracks, and the outer edge of the pipe is milled. Mill out 15° angles.
3. Clean the working surface of the socket before installation, mark the marking line on the socket section; correctly install the rubber ring, do not install reverse or twist; apply the lubricant evenly on the socket, rubber ring and tube socket Outer surface
4. The installation height of the inspection port is 1m from the center of the inspection port, and the allowable deviation ± 20mm. The installation inspection port should be aligned with the inspection port for easy access, and the upper and lower directions should be unified.
5. Adjust and fix the pipe clamp to fix the pipe.
6. Passing ball test: The main pipe of the drainage and the pipe of the horizontal main pipe should be tested for passing the ball. The ball diameter of the ball is not less than 2/3 of the pipe diameter of the drainage pipe, and the ball passing rate must reach 100%.
7. The rainwater pipe installed indoors should be filled with water after installation. The height of the irrigation must be to the rainwater bucket on the upper part of each riser. Inspection method: The irrigation test lasted for 1 hour without leakage.
Construction Installation Considerations
1, laying pipe trough should be flat, no sharp stone and soft soil, in order to protect the pipeline and reduce uneven settlement, it is better to use large-diameter gravel reinforcement.
2, the position of the apron should be placed in the first groove at the end of the pipe socket.
3. The pipe socket should be flowed along the water, and the socket should be installed in the direction of the water flow.
4, the center line of the socket and the socket are aligned.
5. Pipe handling on the spot is generally manual. It must be lifted and handled gently during transportation. It is strictly forbidden to drag and roll directly on the ground.
6. When the interface is installed, the inner wall of the socket and the outer wall of the socket should be cleaned. At the same time, the lubricant should be applied to the inner wall of the socket and the apron of the socket, and then the center axis of the socket and the socket should be aligned. Install it.
7, not subject to the vertical load of the car, the thickness of the cover soil above the pipe top should not be less than 300mm. Due to the vertical load of the vehicle and the load of civil engineering equipment, the thickness of the soil above the top of the pipe should not be less than 700mm. Covering the soil should be timely to prevent the pipeline from being exposed for too long and causing losses.
8, the quality of the backfill must meet the design's specified compactness, and must not be backfilled with silt, organic matter, bricks and other hard materials.